Saturday, May 2, 2015

To The Reader Who Sent a Comment on the "Batman: Knightfall" Posting.


Early this morning while I was checking out the Bat-Blog I noticed somebody had placed a comment on the "Batman: Knightfall" posting. I read it & thought it was well-written. My intention was to accept it & add it to the many different comments that are already there. It was a very good comment. But, by accident, I hit the REJECT button instead of the POST button. So, I'm sorry & I apologize for your comment being deleted by accident. The person was "anonymous" so I don't know your name. If you read this message could you please re-send your comment. Again, I had just woke up, was kinda groggy, & like an idiot I hit the wrong button. I don't want you to think I am dissing you, ha ha! Please re-send it, Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment