Monday, November 12, 2012

New BATMAN MY BUSY BOOK and 12 FIGURES by Phidal



I have been meaning to post this new BATMAN Product Review for awhile but finally got around to it today, sorry! About 2 weeks ago I was at my local Wal-Mart. If you shop there you know that they now have a mini-bookstore area where they display bestsellers & popular books. They also have a "Children's Book" section. There, I found this very cool BATMAN Book that I knew I could not pass-up. It's called "My Busy Books" & is published by Phidal Publishing, which is located in both Canada & the UK. So, for that reason, it was kind of weird to find it at my local store.



Anyways, this book is extremely cool! It's more than just a book, it's also sort of like a mini-playset. This book is pretty BIG & I'm talking it's almost 1 1/2" thick! But it's not big because it has a lot of pages to read ( there are only like 6 or 7 to read ) but it has an area in the back which is kind of like a "storage area". This "box" contains a Playmat with 4 different Gotham City Street Scenes and 12 PVC Plastic Figurines.



For me it's these figures which totally sold the thing to me. They're really cool & very detailed. The list of characters include: Batman, Robin, Nightwing, The Joker, Catwoman, The Penguin, Ra's al Ghul, Riddler, Manbat, Killer Croc, Scarecrow, and Two-Face. They measure approx. 1 1/2" tall & are very detailed. Another cool bonus about the book is that the artwork is really great!



No comments:

Post a Comment