Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Cons This Week (Nov. 9 - 11 )


 (WonderCon 2012 which has nothing to do with this list at all)
This upcoming weekend - 18 cons. Most interesting one ? I'll probably say FaerieCon - mostly since I've haven't seen a con dedicated entirely to faeries before. This weekend I'll be at Pacific Media Expo (PMX) in Los Angeles though I won't be there on Saturday - I have a job to work that day. I'll be cosplaying as Brief from Panty & Stocking.

By the way, it was really fun running around as Brief on Friday at Youmacon. When I went back to normal clothes on Sat. to photograph cosplayers, I actually felt kinda naked without my Brief costume on, lol !

As before, the dates of the con is Friday Nov. 9 to Sun. Nov. 11th unless otherwise stated.

And if I miss any, feel free to add it in the comments and I'll get around to updating it.

Akron Comicon (Akron, OH) Nov 10
Albany Comic Con (Albany, NY) Nov. 11
Anime Blast Chattanooga (Chattanooga, TN)
Anime Kaigi (Flagstaff, AZ) Nov. 10 &  11
Anime USA (Washington, DC)
Anime Vegas (Las Vegas, NV) Nov. 10 & 11
Bakuretsu Con (Colchester, VT)
Brooklyn Comics and Graphics Festival (Brooklyn, NY) Nov. 10
Coast City Comicon (South Portland, ME)
Comic Book I-CON (Des Moines, IA) Nov. 10th
FaerieCon (Hunt Valley, MD)
Hamacon Minicon (Huntsville, AL) Nov. 10th
Izumicon (Midwest City, OK)
New Haven Comic and Collectible Spectacular (North Haven, CT) Nov 11
OAFCON Oklahoma Comic Book Show (Oklahoma City, OK) Nov. 10 & 11
Pacific Media Expo (Los Angeles, CA)
PhilCon (Cherry Hill, NJ)
Pulp Adventurecon (Bordentown, NJ) Nov. 10th


Wanna help me out ? Use the links on the right. I have an affiliate account with them so I make a small amount from every sale. About 4 cents to every dollar. I'm a high roller, yeah, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment