Sunday, November 18, 2012

Must Watch: Gotham High – The Dark Knight Batman Parody!





Ever wonder what high school was like for your favorite super heroes and villains in Gotham? Now you can enjoy all their early beginnings in this prequel to the Dark Knight Trilogy.



All the characters, all the stars, all the High School angst you can stand.



src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4BjTsjgk3Lg" frameborder="0" width="600" height="340">



Even though I generally hate these kinds of movies, I would watch the shit outta this one! So effin’ brilliant. Good editing and concept. It made me “Squee!” like a girl.



If you have a weak spot for super heroes and teen comedies, I implore you to check this out. I think you’ll agree…it was very well played.



Bonus points if you can name all the films this was cut from.



Source: TheMarySue



Are you following Nerd Bastards on Twitter, Facebook,


No comments:

Post a Comment