Sunday, May 3, 2015

The "I Believe in Harvey Dent" Political Campaign Starts on the West Coast on March 13th


It looks like Warner Bros' latest viral marketing for The Dark Knight Batman movie will start on the west coast. The "Vote For Harvey Dent" Campaign Van will be in Los Angeles, CA on March 13th. Then Tucson, AZ on March 14th. Then Scottsdale, AZ on March 15th & so on. Here's a map ( click on the above image for a sharper photo ) & you can get the schedule by clicking on the HARVEY DENT banner down below. For the Bat-Blog readers who are anywhere near these places please please please be sure to get me some of the stuff they're giving away. ( I live in Oklahoma City & they are not coming anywhere near me...boo! ). I want some of the campaign buttons or whatever they have, thanks!

CLICK HERE To visit the IBELIEVEINHARVEYDENT website!!


No comments:

Post a Comment