Tuesday, May 5, 2015

A Very Cool Batman Toy Collection Surrounds a Bat-Blog Reader's Desk!


I got an e-mail from a friend named Kevin who wrote, "I saw a post a while ago with someone's computer desk and you were asking for pictures of other peoples. Here's mine."...WOW! Thanks Kevin, that's exactly what we were asking for, a great shot of your computer's desk space where you read the Bat-Blog everyday! First off I gotta say I am quite impressed with the nice variety of Batman Memorabilia you have & I also like the way it's displayed, very cool! Thanks again Kevin, I appreciate that. I want to extend my invitation to other loyal readers to do the same. I just think it's kinda neat to see. Plus it's always great to see different toy collections. So, take a pic today & mail it in soon...whattya waitin' for?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment