Saturday, May 16, 2015

Funny BATMAN BATMOBILE Humor Photos, Ha Ha!



I swear that I am NOT sucking-up when I say that I really love my readers, for real! They send some really great stuff in to me & to be honest it's my favorite part of doing this blog. There's nothing better than getting cool source material just mailed to you, it's like a gift or something, ha ha! Here's 2 examples: The 1st photo is one sent in by Jeff, from California, he said he saw this car at a shopping mall & had to get a photo. The guy had a custom airbrush art graphic of Batman on the hood of his car ( we also like the gull-wing doors, ha ha ). The next picture is one found on the internet by our friend Mary who said it was from a major fan page for the Miata Car. She told us about how he had a ton of funny pictures, featuring the Miata of course, that had been photoshopped & when she saw this one she knew she had to send it to us! Thanks for sending these in guys, they're great! We wanna invite ALL of our Bat-Blog readers to keep sending us cool bat-stuff. We love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment