Friday, May 1, 2015

BATMAN R. I. P. - New Comic Book Advertisement



Our friend Paul sent this image in an e-mail. He wrote, "Just in case you haven't seen this ad, it was in issue # 6 of Gotham Underground... Don't ya just hate it when they drop cryptic hints like this..." Ha Ha, Yeah, I agree that DC Comics is not being very "secret" about it. For those who have not heard, there's been a rumor for awhile that DC is planning to kill Bruce Wayne (aka Batman) just like Marvel Comics did recently with Captain America. I guess it's a gimmick that always boosts sales. Even though I hate this idea the image in the ad is kinda cool so I took Paul's picture & made it a desktop wallpaper. The 1st image is the actual ad & the 2nd one is the wallpaper...Please feel free to use it as a background in a MySpace layout or just to decorate your PC desktop. ( Thank you Paul for sending the image, I appreciate that, the readers will love it ).

CLICK HERE For More Batman Wallpapers for a Desktop or Free to Use The Dark Knight Backgrounds in a MySpace Layout!


No comments:

Post a Comment