Monday, April 20, 2015

You Take That Back, Maggie Gyllenhaal is HOT!



After doing a post here recently about the "I Believe in Harvey Dent" Dark Knight movie viral marketing video of "Rachel Dawes endorsing Harvey Dent for DA of Gotham City" I received an e-mail from some loser ( yeah, I said loser ) who wrote on and on and on about how ugly Maggie Gyllenhaal is & how she is not as pretty as Katie Holmes, etc...Well, I guess that guy has never seen these photos! Now, I always respect the opinions of people who have different ones than I do. Hey, it's called FREEDOM. But, readers, this guy was a total jerk who's opinion was just plain moronic. He said stuff like "Katie used to be married to Mel Gibson before marrying Tom Cruise", ha ha. Stupid dis-information crap like that. At first I thought it was a joke but this idiot was serious, ha ha! And that's an opinion I don't respect, one that's totally based on stupidity. Maggie Gyllenhaal might not fit the Barbie-Doll mold of beauty but she's independent, extremely smart, hard working, nice, funny, etc...and to me that's sexy. Whew, sorry to vent. I'm gonna lay down now & calm down.

No comments:

Post a Comment