Friday, April 3, 2015

This Woman Is The Perfect April O’Neil [Cosplay]


april o'neil 1




When I was a little girl in love with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, I desperately wanted to be April O'Neil. I was a tiny bit envious but mostly I admired her spunk, her determination, and her bravery. I think cosplayer Cspranklerun captures all of that with her April outfit. Besides nailing the look and details of the costume, she also conveys April's unique personality traits. She needs to find a gang of ninja turtles to hang out with!



Photos by Eurobeat Kasumi.



More of the series after the break.





april o'neil 2




april o'neil 3




april o'neil 4




april o'neil 5




april o'neil 6




Send your cosplay pics to tips@fashionablygeek.com.



(via GxG)


No comments:

Post a Comment