Thursday, April 30, 2015

FREE Batman Desktop Wallpaper Backgrounds!



OK, It's "Wacky Wallpaper Wednesday" again & you know what that means, more FREE Batman Desktop Backgrounds! Now, regular readers might have noticed a few wallpapers recently that were done by our friend "Bacon". They were very popular & I was kind of surprised when he sent some more! They look really great also so I thought I would just release one right now along with one I made. That way the "Bacon Goodness" can be spread out, ha ha! He did the one of Harley Quinn (the Joker's girlfriend) & just like his other graphics it's freakin' sweet! Just wait till you see his other ones, very cool. Anyway, mine is the one below Harley Quinn & it's the NEW 2008 Hot Wheels 1966 TV Show Batmobile by Mattel. I wanted to do this one because the promo photo of this car just came out & it's way too awesome! This is gonna be the '66 Batmobile Elite that will be larger & way more detailed than previous versions. I gotta get one of these, they're extreme!! But, I do wanna thank Bacon for his awesome contributions. I plan on posting more of his stuff soon so stay tuned for that. Thanks Bacon, you're really very talented & I appreciate the wallpapers you've done so far, they're very cool.

CLICK HERE For More Batman Wallpapers for a Desktop or Free to Use The Dark Knight Backgrounds in a MySpace Layout!


No comments:

Post a Comment