Wednesday, April 8, 2015

FUNNY BATMAN HUMOR : A Silly Halloween Costume and Bruce Wayne Comic Strip!



HA HA HA HA! OK, Here's the deal, the other day I open my e-mail & received a few really great photos from a loyal Bat-Blog reader who wanted to share these funny pics. The 1st one is a real-life Batman product that was made during the "Batman Returns movie era". It's a Halloween Costume for a little kid in the shape of "Batman riding in the Batmobile"! I mean, the Batmobile Car is attached & when the child wears the suit it gives the illusion he's driving the car, ha ha ha! I don't have this in my personal collection & will have to find one, it's surreal! The next graphic is a newspaper comic strip that features Bruce Wayne's First Batmobile ( get it? Ha Ha! ). Thank you Billy for sending these hilarious photos, I appreciate that. I wanna invite all our readers to send us stuff like this. Sharing the "Joy of Batman" is what the Bat-Blog is all about! ( As a side note I would like to say that Billy sent us some more wonderful pics that I'll share in the future so keep an eye out for those too ).

No comments:

Post a Comment