Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Batman's 1966 Batmobile Decorates Texas Restaurant!


Yesterday we received an e-mail from a loyal Bat-Blog Reader named Dave who wrote, "I went to a new restaurant last Friday. It's called YESTERDAY'S in Bridgeport, Texas, and is basically full of nostalgia. Attached, you'll find a picture that really peaked my interest. There's a sign that says it is original and authentic from 1966, but DO NOT TOUCH. Oh yeah, and the food was great also!" Thanks Dave for both the information & the photo. I checked out the URL you sent & it looks like a really cool place. The 1966 Batmobile Vending Machine Ride is always great to see. I really love those & want one badly! The other memorabilia they have is cool too. ( Click the photo for a larger version ). There's a '66 Life Magazine on the wall with the famous Adam West cover, some Batman Movie Posters ( not sure if those are real ), 2 Batman Pennants, some misc photos, a Red Bat-Phone ( that's funny ), & they even painted a "Bat-Signal Art Mural" on the wall....awesome! I love "Mom & Pop diner-type" places like this. They're usually way better than the corporate chains. I do go to Texas every now & then so next time, if I'm near there, I'm gonna have to make a visit to Yesterday's! ( Thanks Again Dave ). If any readers live near here & are interested please check it out, looks fun. Here's a link button for more info:

CLICK HERE To visit The Official YESTERDAY'S DINER TEXAS Resaurant Website!!


No comments:

Post a Comment