Wednesday, April 15, 2015

MEGO 8" SUPERHEROES WORLD'S GREATEST TOYS Promotional Batman Wallpaper For The Mego Toy Guide Book


Up above is a BATMAN MEGO DOLL Background you can use to brighten your desktop. OK, I know it's not "Wallpaper Day" but I wanted to showcase this one because it's special. This one sort of promotes a book called MEGO 8" SUPERHEROES: WORLD'S GREATEST TOYS written by Benjamin Holcomb. It's been out for a little while now & has been very successful. Basically, it's a super-detailed guide book for all the amazing toys, dolls, & action figures made by the Mego Toy Company. If you're a vintage toy collector you would love it! Here at the Bat-Blog we have another page called "Bat-Blog Interviews" where we publish articles where we talk with "Batman-related" people. I had planned on talking with Benjamin about this book way before it came out. We even talked on the phone once. But, the interview didn't happen because of me. I even planned on doing one to be released around the time the book came out but that didn't happen either. The reason is that, during that time, I was going through a lot of personal problems & just never had time. I don't update the "Interviews Page" as much as I should because it takes a large amount of time to do the research, writing, & posting. But, I have always regretting not doing this interview as it's an extremely well-written & beautifully photographed book. It's available at Amazon & I have included a link down below if you want more information about it.




CLICK HERE For More Batman Wallpapers for a Desktop or Free to Use The Dark Knight Backgrounds in a MySpace Layout!


No comments:

Post a Comment