Saturday, July 5, 2014

Not Another Rumor About The Sequel To THE DARK KNIGHT Batman Movie!


Bloggers making rumors about future villains ( and the actors who play them ) in Batman movies get on my last nerve! So I swear that I am NOT trying to start any stupid "Sequel To The DARK KNIGHT" Batman movie rumors here! But, I am wondering... How many people think that Beyonce would make an excellent Catwoman?! She's a pretty good actress & it could be sort of an homage to Eartha Kitt from the 1966 TV Show. Plus, she's looking extremely HOT in this black catsuit shown right here! Hubba Hubba! I also think that Angelina Jolie would be a good choice too since she does sort of look like a young Julie Newmar...any thoughts? And, if not Catwoman, who would you like to see as the main villain in the next movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment