Saturday, July 5, 2014

CURI, The Coolest Bat-Cat in Town!



Here's a really nice set of photos sent in by our friend Jessica. This is her "Bat-Cat" named CURI. I bet you noticed that awesome Batman Bat-Symbol Logo Pet Tag, right? She explains, "When the Dark Knight movie was first released in theaters, PetSmart had a limited edition dog tag. It engraved your information, or pet's information, in gold on the back and was tres chic with the bat symbol on the front." Yeah, I gotta agree with her that it is pretty cool. Back then, a few months ago, I went to a ton of stores trying to find this tag. Finally did & bought the very last one. A few weeks later our dog was stolen & this Bat-Tag actually was the main purpose for the phone call we got from the "PET LOST" wanted poster that got her back. So, for me, personally seeing this tag again is really nice. I mean, it saved my dog's life! But that's a whole other story I plan to share later. Right now I wanna thank Jessica for sharing these super-cute pics, Curi looks like an awesome cat, & I appreciate you taking the time to send them!! If any other readers have any Batman-related photos to share then please send them in anytime, 24 hours a day! Our e-mail button is always on the top right-hand side of this page. OK, I really love this cat now, ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment