Sunday, July 6, 2014

BATMAN / DOC SAVAGE SPECIAL #1 Variant Cover & DESKTOP WALLPAPER



OK, I guess I gotta explain this post a little bit. Basically DC Comics ( or is it now DC Entertainment? ) is gonna come out with a special series on November 11th that will feature an extremely classic character from the Golden Ages...DOC SAVAGE! The cool thing is that he teams up with Batman. I bet the angle will be, "Is he a good guy? or a Villain?" Now this character has been around a very long time & if you've ever visited any used book store then you have probably seen all the paperbacks they did in the 1970's. As a Vintage Book & Toy Dealer I have had a lot of these & they ALWAYS sell, they're just really popular. Doc Savage Fans are really loyal to this guy. Now I gotta admit that I have never read one of his pulp books but plan to the next chance I get. He just seems like such a cool character. Anyways, sorry I lost focus ( ha ha! ) but DC will be releasing the BATMAN / DOC SAVAGE SPECIAL #1 that will be a prologue to an upcoming 6-issue miniseries. It will be written by Brian Azzarello ( THE JOKER Graphic Novel ), Art by Phil Noto ( Famous for Pin-Ups & the current Batgirl covers ), Sketchbook material and variant cover by Rags Morales ( His variant cover artwork shown here in black & white inks ), & the regular cover will be by JG Jones which I have made into a BATMAN / DOC SAVAGE Desktop Wallpaper you can enjoy now! As a side-note I would like to know what Bat-Blog Readers think about this so please be sure to leave some comments down below. Like, are you totally excited about this?!

CLICK HERE For More FREE Batman Desktop Wallpaper Backgrounds of The Dark Knight!


No comments:

Post a Comment