Friday, April 26, 2013

These People are Starring in ‘Transformers 4′ – Weep for Them



















All right, maybe it’s not all that bad. I can guarantee Nicola Peltz and Brenton Thwaites will make more money with this film than I will in a year. Probably in several years, but at least I can hold my head high and proclaim I’ve never been in a Michael Bay Transformers movie.







Ugh, look at what an old wanker this makes me sound like. Stupid kids, succeeding at things.







Anyway, the two rising stars has nabbed the leads in Transformers 4. Peltz starred in The Last Airbender – hmm, another unfortunate film on the girl’s CV – and will next appear in A&E's Bates Motel, so, at least she’s got that. Thwaites on the other hand seems to be a little better off having a key role in Disney’s upcoming, Maleficent.







In Transformers 4 Peltz will star as Mark Walhberg‘s daughter – hey, remember when he wasn’t even going to be in this movie? – and Thwaites as her biker boyfriend. Aren’t you excited?







Transformer 4 is set to release June 27, 2014.







Source: /Film




No comments:

Post a Comment