Friday, March 6, 2015

Gothic Batman & The Dark Knight Joker Tattoo Art Photos!



A new friend to the Bat-Blog, named Carl, sent in these amazing photos of some of his recently done Batman & Joker tattoos. The 1st 2 pictures show the "Gothic Batman" art on the back of his arm. I call it "Gothic" because of the Gothic-style lettering/font used for the letter B. I also like the simple silhouette of Batman in the background. This is a very interesting tattoo, one you don't see a lot. The next one is pretty awesome also. It's a Heath Ledger Joker Face from the new Dark Knight Batman movie. It's on the top of his fist so I guess when he punches you in the face the last thing you see, before passing out, is the Joker! Ha Ha, sorry, that was my lame attempt at humor. But seriously, these are some very well-done tattoos. Thank you Carl for sending the photos, I appreciate that & I know my readers will find them very interesting. If any other Bat-Blog readers have any cool Batman photos to share ( Tattoos or not ) then please send them in today!

CLICK HERE For More Photos of Batman Tattoo Art Tattoos of The Dark Knight and Joker!


No comments:

Post a Comment