Monday, March 23, 2015

Funny Video Reveals the ‘S#!t Nerds Never Say’


shit-nerds-never-say


Remember when that viral video/meme about the "Shit ______ Never Say" was making the rounds? That is not a rhetorical question, the speed of the internet has rotted my brain away to the point where I don't know if it was last month or sometime shortly after penicillin was discovered.



Regardless, it is old, outdated and therefore no long funny, right? WRONG. This past weekend Filmmaker Bill Scurry took to New York Comic-Con to breath new life into the long dead burnout husk of a joke with some rather amusing (and telling results.) The Next 60 seconds hits pretty close to home with 'Shit Nerds Never Say' from con attendees including the most convincing Lloyd Kaufman of Troma fame cosplay I have ever seen. I defy you to disagree with Scurry's findings. Video up after the jump.







Wasn't lying about that whole 'defying you' thing since I am sure you can come up with a few hundred of your own 'things nerds would never say,' so feel free to sound off.





"Frankly I don't care if Han shot first..."



and



"I'm glad that thing from my childhood is getting a reboot, I really want to see what a new filmmaker does with it"



via: GammaSquad


No comments:

Post a Comment