Tuesday, March 3, 2015

A Talented Graphic Designer Designs a Special BAT-BLOG Batman Wallpaper!


Besides sharing the love of the character & the fun of collecting Batman Memorabilia one of the joys I get from doing this blog is meeting a lot of very cool people who also like Batman. And I mean people from all over the world! Some of them are really talented in some field of art or design. Here's an example: We have a friend named "Bacon" who works in graphic design. He has a really great style, sort of grunge-like. For awhile he would periodically send us a nice desktop wallpaper & then, all of a sudden, he stopped! Ha Ha, so the other day I wrote him a message & said, "Hey, where's the wallpaper?". I think he was amused by that ( hopefully so, because I meant it as a joke ). Anyway, a day or 2 later, I got this awesome wallpaper in my mail box! It uses some artwork by Brian Bolland from The Killing Joke graphic novel, a great image! I was gonna save it for Wednesday, because that's "Wacky Wallpaper Wednesday", but it's way too cool & I wanted to share it now. Just click on the image up above & you'll see a larger version. Then, if you have a PC, just right-click on it & click "Set As Desktop Background". Be sure to "center" it & not use the "stretch function" as that will distort it. I wanna personally thank Bacon for sending us this wallpaper. Dude, your graphic-style is amazing & we always look forward to getting cool stuff from you, Thank You & I really do appreciate it. I guess at this time I also want to invite other talented people to send us some cool graphics. A HUGE proportion of our readers us 1024 X 768 sized wallpaper so if you send one of those please use that size. Thanks!

CLICK HERE For More Batman Desktop Background Wallpaper of The Dark Knight!


No comments:

Post a Comment