Friday, September 5, 2014

Video: Behind The Scenes of THE DARK KNIGHT "Why So Serious?" Viral Marketing Ad Campaign

Here a very cool mini-documentary following the viral marketing campaign for the Dark Knight Batman movie. Of course all Batman Fans remember all the hype this series of events created & it was highly successful. Personally I remember the total nightmare of having to stay on top of all of it to be able to report all the news here at the Bat-Blog, ha ha! But overall it was really a blast & I enjoyed it a lot! I just hope they do something like this again for the next movie because even though they NEVER came to my city ( my ONLY complaint ) they did give away some really great collectibles that they mailed to you. In fact, as I write this article, I can see my framed HARVEY DENT FOR DA Political Campaign Poster on the wall!



CLICK HERE For More Batman Video!


No comments:

Post a Comment