Saturday, September 6, 2014

New BATMAN: THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD Desktop Wallpapers - ADAM STRANGE & AQUAMAN!






Here are some BATMAN: THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD Desktop Background Wallpapers I made this morning using graphics from tonight's episode, "Mystery In Space"! It will feature Aquaman & Adam Strange as the main superhero guests. Since Adam Strange is new to the show I thought I would make some of just him. Ya gotta admit he looks pretty cool with his retro-style spacesuit! Also, remember, tonight's episode comes on at a different time so please be sure to check your local listings. For me, where I live, the TV show is coming on the Cartoon Network about 30 minutes later at 7:30 pm ( Central Time ). Oh yeah, one last thing, I know I kinda went crazy making a bunch of these backgrounds but I couldn't decide which images I liked the best, ha ha! So, please let me know which ones are your favorites, thanks.

CLICK HERE For More FREE Batman Desktop Wallpaper Backgrounds of Batman :The Brave and The Bold!


No comments:

Post a Comment