Monday, February 9, 2015

THE DARK KNIGHT Batman Movie Theme DESKTOP WALLPAPERS




Since this is opening weekend for The Dark Knight Batman Movie I though I would post a few TDK-Themed Desktop Wallpapers. These backgrounds should work great in a MySpace layout or just to decorate your PC desktop. The 1st one shows the Dark Knight standing all majestic in front of Gotham City. The other 2 are of the recent movie poster with Joker Playing cards & Batman's face, all jokerized! One has the design all off to the right so it won't be obscured by your desktop icons. Personally, I just got my movie tickets tonight & I'm totally excited about seeing this film on Thursday, at Midnight! It feels like I have been waiting forever & now it's almost here...yyyyeah!!

CLICK HERE For More Batman Desktop Background Wallpaper of The Dark Knight!


No comments:

Post a Comment