Monday, February 23, 2015

New HOT TOYS: 1/6th Scale BATPOD MOTORCYCLE For 12" Batman Figure (The Dark Knight version)





Oh yeah, I saved the BEST for last! This is the very special BATPOD MOTORCYCLE, made by HOT TOYS, that will be built to go along with their 12" ( 1/6th Scale ) Batman Figure!! I sincerely think that this is a true work of ART!! The detailing is totally insane & would be really great to have to display with the action figure. Please be sure to click on the above photos for larger, more detailed, pictures. Oh my god, if I only buy 1 Dark Knight movie item ( ok, 2, because I'll also need to have the figure, ha ha ) then this will be it!! Please COMMENT down below & let me know what you think about this toy line. I don't think I have seen any other new TDK merchandise that is more beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment