Saturday, February 7, 2015

COOL BATMAN, JOKER, and CATWOMAN GRAPHICS : The Art of Sean Hartter!





The Bat-Blog featured some of Sean Hartter's artwork in the past & since his work was so popular I thought I would show a few more. This guy has a really great drawing style & the pictures are also kinda fun so...here...we...GO! The 1st one sort of cracks me up, it's a really nice portrait of The Joker. I like the coloring here, a light palette. The 2nd graphic shows Batman in battle in Gotham City. Not quite sure who this villain is but he looks cool. The 3rd pic is really neat. It's the Catwoman in flight! Next, is one of my favorites. It's a small pic of the Dark Knight in sort of a very cartoony-style & kinda cute too, goo goo goo. If you would like to see more of Sean's work just click on the graphic down below. For right now the button graphic might not be showing up but it does work and is clickable. Sorry for some pics being down. Right now I am getting about 400 visitors an hour & it's crashing my bandwidth. So, some photos or pictures might be down at times. I'm working on it.

CLICK HERE To View more Batman Art by Sean Hartter!!


No comments:

Post a Comment