Thursday, November 6, 2014

Batman-Themed Christmas Holiday Gingerbread Cookies Art







"Striking gingerbread fear into the hearts of holiday evil-doers!!!" The other day I got an e-mail from a Bat-Blog Reader named Chris who wrote, "I hate Christmas stuff, my wife loves Christmas stuff. Knowing I'm a huge Batman fan she tried to keep me interested this year by suggesting that our family gingerbread decorations be Batman themed. It worked!" Wow, it did work! Chris sent me a link to his newly created website where he & his wife share their gingerbread cookie creations that are all Batman-themed. There are a ton of different characters & it was actually kinda hard to pick a few examples ( like the ones shown here ) but they are ALL really amazing! I like that they did a lot of obscure characters & not just the main-stream ones. But, they did those too, ha ha! There's no way for me to show all the ones they did so you will have to visit their page to see them all. Chris, thanks for sending the link, & tell your wife she's a very talented smart woman!

CLICK HERE To Visit The Official BATMAN COOKIES FAN SITE website!!


No comments:

Post a Comment