Sunday, April 27, 2014

Hetalia: Axis Powers: Hungary and Liechtenstein


unknown cosplay 50 / hetalia: axis powers cosplay - hungary and liechtenstein


I suddenly feel like I'm so far behind on the latest anime trends that my readers are probably laughing at me with all these cosplays that I don't know about.



Forgiveness, please?



The girl in the red dress does remind me of Saber, and Saber has been seen wearing a red dress before, but I don't think that's really the case here, is it? I mean, if it is, then who's the girl behind her?



Anyone care to point me in the right direction..? Thanks to Jacob for sending this in!



EDIT: Thanks to Tara for letting me know this is Hungary and Liechtenstein from Hetalia: Axis Powers! Thanks also to Ame for emailing me the information!



I'm beginning to think I should check this anime out. This is the second cosplay from the series that I missed completely.


Technorati tags: cosplay, cosplayer, holic, role, play, roleplay, costume, anime, manga, game, winter, comiket, 2009, unknown, entry, 50, far, behind, trend, latest, reader, laugh, forgiveness, red, dress, saber, fate, stay, night, hollow, ataraxia, unlimited, codes, girl, point, right, direction, jacob, , , / , / ,

No comments:

Post a Comment