Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Awesome BATMAN 1966 BATMOBILE TATTOO Art!


I think it's actually been awhile since we posted a Batman Tattoo but as soon as I saw this one I knew we had to feature it here. I contacted the owner & he was kind enough to allow us to post it. His name is Steve & this beautiful piece of art was done by a Tattoo Artist named Matthew Ward. It's a wacky-crazy graphic of Batman in his 1966 Batmobile "George Barris" Car with missiles shooting out of the back!! I say "wacky-crazy" because it's sort of done in the vintage 1960's "Rat-Fink Style". See how Batman is wayyyy bigger than the car & the gearshift knob is really huge? Plus, the tires are smokin' like crazy! This is really great &, as a tattoo, totally original... I love it! Thanks to both Steve & Matthew for allowing us to post it. You guys did an awesome job on it & I know many Batman Fans are going to completely love seeing it! One last thing, if any other Bat-Blog Readers have recently got some ink done then please shoot us a pic, our email button is always on the top right-hand side of this page.

CLICK HERE For More Photos of Batman Tattoo Art Tattoos of The Dark Knight and Joker!


No comments:

Post a Comment