Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Amy Living Women Pure Color Pink Pajamas Pyjama Trousers Suits Aq121

  • Our products come from China.The arrival time takes about 15 to 20 days.Note that this is not a standard size
  • Size M [chest:33-35' waistline 35-40']
  • Size L [chest:36-37' waistline 37-41']
  • Size XL [chest:38-39' waistline 41-44']

The product is suitable for season: Spring, summer, autumn
Products suitable for people: Girl or Woman
The thickness of the product: Thin
Pre-sale service:After buying products if need to shut down the order,please send an Order cancellation E-mail to me.(Within 36 hours)Products have been shipping orders,Will need to return the goods to a refund.If you want to query the logistics or consultation question please send email to me.
After-sales service:If you have any problem after receiving, please contact me.I'll do my best to your satisfaction.

Price: $49.90

No comments:

Post a Comment