Saturday, March 2, 2013

Vocaloid 2: Hatsune “Snow” Miku 02




vocaloid 2 cosplay - hatsune snow miku 2 from japan comiket 83




Source: Hexieshe

Hey, do you remember my name?

I shake off the piled snow falling on my shoulder.






Hey, I thought you would arrive

The snow shows no sign of letting up





"Regret Snow"
Lyrics and Translation by Vocalochu





Oh my goodness, she's such a cute Snow Miku! And probably more comfortable in that fluffy coat compared to the other cosplayers in Japan Comiket 83. Thanks again to Fumiki for sending this in!



del.icio.us Tags: cosplay, cosplayer, cosplay holic, role, play, roleplay, costume, anime, manga, game, series, character, photographer, photo, photography, feature, vocaloid, vocaloid 2, hatsune miku, snow miku, fluffy coat, comiket, oh my goodness, cosplayers, target, cellpadding, table border, blogspot, img, translation, lyrics, japan, , , 2, ,

No comments:

Post a Comment