Wednesday, March 20, 2013

DC Comics: Supergirl


I recently received a "hate mail" for not featuring cosplays from Western comics despite claiming that I feature cosplays from all over the world.



You know, if you wanted me to cosplay someone from a particular series, all you had to do was ask. :) I mean, I did feature something from Aladdin and The Emperor's New Groove after all, so I wouldn't say no to DC or Marvel.



So let me leave you with this photo of Supergirl by DC Comics as posted by Geeks are Sexy because they really are:



dc comics cosplay - supergirl




And just in case you'd like me to feature more, then feel free to send me more photos. And if you have the cosplayer's and/or photographer's information as well, that's even better. I might not get to all of your emails on time thanks to my readers' overwhelming support, but hey, I'm still doing the best that I can.



Make Love, Not War! Even if Miku says "Love is War"~!




Technorati Tags: cosplay, cosplayer, cosplay holic, role, play, roleplay, costume, anime, manga, game, series, character, photographer, photo, photography, feature, western comics, hate mail, new groove, cosplays, dc comics, super heroines, target, supergirl, geeky, aladdin, emperor, geeks, overwhelming support, time thanks, photos, love, miku, , , 2, ,

No comments:

Post a Comment