Sunday, October 5, 2014

Preschooler Wants To Be A Power Ranger, Grown-Up Rangers Say Go For It!


r1_Upload




Little 4-year old Kaleb wants to be a Power Ranger when he grows up, but for the moment, he's getting used to being in preschool. His Dad posted this first day of school photo of his son, and something amazing happened.



Being the proud daddy that I am, I put this up on Reddit under the /r/funny subreddit. I thought it was cute, but also got a good laugh at it myself.



The picture was seen by over 330,000 people.



One of those people just happened to be a moderator for group of Power Ranger Cosplayers. What happened next was simply amazing. This moderator, I'll not use his name just in case, wanted me to email him with my son's name. He then made THIS happen:



He got tons of pictures of grown-up Power Rangers telling him to never give up on his dreams and now I kinda want to be a Power Ranger, too.



See the pictures after the break...





r2_Upload




r3_Upload




r4_Upload




r5_Upload




r6_Upload




r7_Upload




r8_Upload




r9_Upload




r10_Upload




(via BuzzFeed)


No comments:

Post a Comment