Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Tattoo done by Phil Morgan

This tattoo was done by Phil Morgan at RLMG Tattoos in CT. It is actually a compilation of my first and second tattoos. My own first tattoo will be the Celtic symbol below my neck, a multiple spiral in the gypsy moon; I acquired that tattoo while i moved into school my own freshman calendar year of college. The triple spiral symbolizes the particular cyclical trend associated with life, maiden-mother-crone and the Gypsy moon symbolizes freedom. All of us added a good orange shine to this tattoo in order to tie to the colorfulness of the octopus as well as cherry-blossom branches. Phil is definitely an amazing artist and I am so glad We came to your pet with the idea for my own second tattoo. The particular Octopus symbolizes mind and body and imagination, and while there are various meanings with regard to cherry blossom limbs in different nationalities; to me they symbolize the two transience of lifestyle as well as perseverance. Much like the blossom itself, life is a short lived entity and even though it is short lived and sensitive, it returns each year to be able to remind us all to savor life’s splendor. Over the past several years I have been dealing with a stunting anxiety, and just lately as I did start to gain charge of my life yet again, I thought on this tattoo.


Tattoo done by Phil Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment