Friday, February 14, 2014

Despicable Me 2 Backpack Minion Plush Bag Party Accessories for Kids Cosplay Costume Xcoser

  • Despicable Me 2 Backpack Minion Bag Party Accessories for Kids
  • Including: backpack+XCOSER official logo keychain
  • Size: 38CM*28CM
  • Notice: Not for the 3-year-old baby
  • The backpack is a wonderful gift for your lovely kid!

Despicable Me 2 Backpack Minion Bag Party Accessories for Kids

Minions are so hot this year!

The backpack is a wonderful gift for your lovely kid!

Movie: Despicable Me

Character: Minions

Including: backpack

Color: Yellow

Style: A1/A2/A3

Size: A1-40CM*20CM,A2/A3-38CM*28CM

Notice: Not for the 3-year-old baby

The minions like eating bananas and they also have a banana song. I will always forget the main character in the movie but not the minions! They are in my bags,games and minds. I couldn't live without them. Now I will get a Minions jacket. I am going to live with them.

Price: $48.00

No comments:

Post a Comment